Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pavement Removal TENTATIVELY set for Friday

The contractor plans to complete water services today and make the connection to the existing water main on Glenview Road tomorrow. There is rain in the forecast, so that is why this is only a tentative schedule. If all goes well tomorrow (Thursday), then the pavement removal on Indian from Glenview to Beverly will begin Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment